Rated 0 out of 5 based on 0 votes
- 600 g brown lentils ( soaked in cold water over night )
- 100 g butter
- 2-3 pinches popcorn salt
- 1-2 pinch cooking salt
- 1-2 pinch fresh ground black pepper
- 1-2 pinch herbs and garlic seasoning
- 2 x fresh shallots ( for garnish )
- 1 x tomato ( for garnish )
- 1 x packet of country ham ( aldi )
- 4 x eggs ( cooking in rings in frying pan )
- 1 L chicken or vegetable stock
1) The lentils strain through sieve and put into saucepan,pour in stock and cook until liquid evaporated.If need more liquid add,but make sure the lentils is cook,but still …..bit crunchy.Add butter stir and season.Taste and see, if anything need to be added.
2) The ham slice and cook in little bit of water.If some liquid left from ham,pour that into lentils and with ….bit of water and cornflour make the lentils little bit thick.Cook for another 1 minute.
3) Serve on a plate and decorate with shallots and tomato.( if you like it )
PS.This is very healthy,simple and delicious.