Rated 5 out of 5 based on 5 votes
- 500 g brown lentils ( wash and soak in bowl over night in cold water )
- 12 x hanz kabana
- 6 - 12 L eggs
- 2 -3 cloves garlic(crushed)
- 1 tspn salt
- 1/4 tspn black pepper
- 3 x stalk of green shallots ( for garnish,cut to 8cm long,then cut strips,but not cut to the ends.put it to ici water create curly shallots )
- 3 L tomatoes ( for garnish )
- 2oo ml water mixing with corn flour
- 2 Tbls corn flour
1 ) The soaked lentils cook in bigger saucepan with water until soft.Then add butter,crushed garlic,salt and pepper and stir.Taste and see,if anything need to be added.You can season with vegeta powder as well.
2 ) Pour the water with corn flour,(mixed well ) in to lentils,but pour only HALF and see how thick will be.
3 ) The eggs crack each into eggs ring and slowly fry in pan with little oil on low heat until setup.
4 ) The Kabana Hanz Frankfurts cut diagonally one way and then opposite,make beautiful design and fry on all over.
5 )Serve on a plate and decorate.
PS.This recipe is very cheap,healthy and easy.
Who love lentil will love it.