Rated 4.92 out of 5 based on 6 votes
- 200 g (7 oz) jar pitted kalamata olives, drained and finely chopped
- 4 x sun-dried tomatoes in oil, chopped
- 1 Tbls capers, chopped
- 1/2 Tbls green peppercorns in brine, crushed
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 Tbls extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbls fresh basil, chopped finely
- 1 x salt and pepper
- 1 x bruschetta
- 1 x cream cheese
- 1 x extra clove garlic for rubbing the bread
• Make sure that you finely chop the ingredients (olives, sun-dried tomatoes, basil and capers) for tapenade.
• Mix the olives, crushed garlic, capers, crushed green peppercorns and sun-dried tomatoes together. Drizzle the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Carefully combine all the ingredients.
• Lightly grill both sides of the bread until golden. Brush one side with oil and then rub with a cut clove of garlic. Spread the bruschetta slices with cream cheese. Top them up with tapenade and serve immediately.
Leave a Review
It was meant to be 5 stars. Sorry about that
It’s OK. Happens a lot here
Yummy! So Mediterranean
Thank you! It was absolutely delicious. Cream cheese gives bruschetta a different texture but you could make it without the cream cheese of course.
This is great — also great presentation!
Thank you my dear. Still working on my photography