Rated 5 out of 5 based on 4 votes
- 800 g beef mince
- 1 x big bread-roll(soaked in milk)
- 300 ml milk
- 500 g brussels sprouts (chopped )
- 150 g salami (cut into smaller pieces )
- 2 pinches white pepper
- 4 pinches salt
- 4 x eggs(lightly beaten just with fork) )
- 3-4 cloves garlic(crushed)
- 2 x white slices of toast bread ( cut into small pieces )
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 tspn lard or butter( for greasing loaf )
1)In big bowl mix mince with all ingredients and make mixture.(if you can taste and see,if anything need to be added)
2)Lightly grease baking loaf with lard or butter,dust with bread-crumbs and transfer the mixture in.Bake on 180 C …..1 hour or until nice and golden.
3)Serve on a plate with new potatoes and vegetables.
PS.This dish is very simple,easy,cheap and delicious.
Leave a Review
Thank you Samie.