Rated 0 out of 5 based on 0 votes
- 10 x big wings (tips removed & cut into half)
- 1 x bottle oil ( for frying )
- 50 g unsalted butter
- 150 ml sweet chilli sauce
- 1/2 tspn worcestershire sauce
- 2 tspn lemon juice
- 1/4 tspn cayenne pepper(optional)
- 100 g plain flour
- 30 g cornflour
- 4 g baking powder
- 160 g water ( or more)
- 20 g vegetable oil
- 1 x salt
1)In a bowl mix together plain flour,cornflour,baking powder and salt.Add water stir to combine.Add oil to batter and mix well.Leave to rest for at lease 30 minutes.Put wings to batter,evenly to coat.
2) Heat oil in deep fryer to high,add wings in batches and cook them over medium heat until golden brown.
3) Meanwhile heat up a smaller saucepan over medium heat add butter,chilli sauce,Worcestershire sauce,lemon juice and cayenne pepper.Stir to combine.Toss the wings with the sauce and serve with rice.