Rated 0 out of 5 based on 0 votes
- 1 1/2 cup fresh or frozen peas
- 8 x thin prosciutto slices
- 1/3 cup extra virgin oil
- 2 Tbls lemon juice and lemon wedges to serve
- 1 cup finely grated parmesan
- 2 x 200g burrata balls roughly torn
- 1/3 cup small mint leaves
Cook fresh peas in a saucepan of boiling, salted water for 5-6 minutes or until tender. Drain, then refresh under cold water. Place in a bowl and roughly mash with fork. (I left my peas whole).
Whisk the olive oil and lemon juice together and season. Toss half the dressing with the peas, then stir through half the parmesan.
Divide half the peas among serving plates and top with burrata and prosciutto. Top with the remaining peas and drizzle with remaining dressing. Scatter mint leaves and remaining parmesan. Season and serve with chargrilled bread.