Rated 5 out of 5 based on 4 votes
- 400 g white cabbage ( chopped with knife )
- 150 g red cabbage (chopped with knife )
- 300 ml milk
- 1 Tbls marjoram(crushed with your hands)
- 1 tspn salt
- 1/4 tspn white pepper
- 6 L eggs(lightly beaten just with fork) )
- 500 g ham or salami (finely chopped)
- 2 x bread roll ( cut to cubes and soak in milk )
- 1 x brown onion(finely chopped)
- 2 -3 cloves garlic(crushed)
- 2 Tbls lard ( for grease baking dish )
- 3/4 cups bread crumbs
- 2 -3 x fresh green top of shallots )finely chopped
1)Both cabbages put into bowl and pour over boiling water.Leave in …..10 minutes.Strain through sieve and put again into bowl and add all others ingredients (not lard) and make mixture.
2)Baking dish grease with lard and dust all over with bread-crumbs.Transfer the mixture in and bake approximately 40 minutes or until set up.
When is cooked cover that with aluminium foil and rest,because is very soft.
Serve on a plate just as that or with sausages,meat etc……
PS.Better cut it next day when it is cold.