Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 votes
- 275 ml coconut cream
- 1 small x mango - purreed
- 3 x passion fruits
- 3 Tbls coconut yoghurt (vegan option available at woolies)
- 1 cup coconut quensh from pure harvest (coles)
- 2 sprinkle x nutmeg
- 2 Tbls vanilla sugar
- 3 Tbls rice malt syrup
- 3-5 Tbls stevia or raw sugar
- 1 Tbls agar agar - resolved in water
- 1 pinch seasalt
- 1 tin x tropical fruit mix or fresh fruits
Add the coconut cream & coconut quensh into a pot and heat it up.
Add the passion fruit, mango and lime juice. Blend with a hand blender until smooth. Add the spices and sugar. Bring it slightly to the boil and add the Agar Agar. Turn off the heat and fill into little cups or glasses – I used Japanese tea pots.
Wash the pot or glasses with cold water before you fill in the panacotta mix.
Let it cool down and refridgerate until firm.
Serve with a tropical fruit mix and ENJOY