Rated 4 out of 5 based on 5 votes
- 2 x carrots
- 2 x oranges
- 1 tspn minced ginger
- 2-3 x mint leaves
- 1 Tbls lemon juice
- 1/2 tspn black salt
- 1/2 tspn cumin powder
- Peel carrots and roughly chop them.
- Squeeze out juice of 2 oranges.
- Now take carrots, ginger, mint leaves in a mixture jar and grind to make a juice. Add water as required.
- Transfer it to a big jug and add orange juice, lemon juice with black salt and cumin powder.
- Mix well and serve chilled!
Leave a Review
Great health kick