Rated 0 out of 5 based on 0 votes
- 2 x chicken breast
- 1C x breadcrumbs
- 1/2C x parmensen cheese (finely grated)
- 1/2 bunch x parsley
- 1C x flour
- 2 x eggs
- 1/4C x olive oil
- 1 x garlic clove chopped
1. Lay your chicken breast out on a chopping board, and flatten out (I use a large saucepan and bang the chicken lol). Cut the chicken into long pieces (like the shape of a chicken tender).
2. Get 3 bowls ready and in the first place flour, second egg and in the third combine the breadcrumbs, chopped parsley, chopped garlic glove and parmesan.
3. Dip each piece of chicken in the flour, then egg then breadcrumb mixture.
4. Continue to do this with each piece and set aside ready for cooking.
5. In a large frying pan coat the bottom of the pan with about ¼ cup of olive oil, and let this get very hot.
6. Place the chicken in the pan, and cook on both sides until golden (try not to over crowd the pan).
TIPS: My son loves this recipe, but I just leave out the parsley for him as he seems to have a problem with green stuff lol. We love to serve this with mashed potato and corn on the cob.