Rated 4.94 out of 5 based on 9 votes
- 10 x lamb cutlets
- 1 x carrot, cut into strips
- 150g x snow peas, cut into strips
- 1 x small red onion. sliced
- 1/4 cup kecap manis
- 1 Tbls mirin
- 1 Tbls soy sauce
- 2 x spring onion, cut into 1 inch size, for garnish
1. Preheat a char-grill pan to high heat. Season lamb with salt and pepper. Drizzle with olive oil. Cook lamb 2-3 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking.
2. Meanwhile, combine kecap manis, soy sauce and mirin in a small saucepan. Cook, stirring on low heat for 3-5 minutes or until warm. Set aside.
3. In a large pan, stir-fry all the vegetables for 3-5 minutes on medium-high heat. Drizzle 1tbs of the sauce on the vegetables and remove from heat. Transfer to a serving platter, top with the lamb and drizzle remaining sauce. Garnish with spring onion. Serve immediately.
Leave a Review
This really is very appestising!!!!
We loved the mirin sauce-great with lamb! This one is a keeper!
Very tasty. Love the combination of lamb and mirin sauce
This was delicious and very more-ish
Finger licki’n good! They were delicious!
No words can describe how happy I was with the result of this recipe. 5/5 Delicious!!
Sarah I am already eating this,when I am riding your recipe.Very delicious.Well done.
Thanks, Anna! Glad you liked it.