Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 votes
- 8 x free range chicken drumsticks
- 1 x wedge of pumpkin
- 5 x potatoes
- 2 cups green beans. cut
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 x brown onion. peeled and quatered
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 x salt and pepper to season.
- 1 pinch dried chilli
- 1/4 tspn butter
1. Preheat your oven to 180Deg
2. Cut up all your vegies into equal, fork sized peices. Place into large mixing bowl. drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle a little salt and pepper. coat the vegies in the seasoned oil.
3. Add in whole cloves of garlic. Toss again.
4. Pour seasoned vegies onto a baking tray and spread evenly. Place in the oven, bottom shelf.
5. Wash your chicken drumsticks under luke warm water and pat dry with paper towel. The skin needs to be completely dry to get crunchy.
6. Lightly spray your baking tray with olive oil. I highly recommend the spray oil so this will just stop the chicken skin from sticking to the tray, without destroying the crunch.
7. Place the chicken legs on to your baking tray. Sprinkle a little salt and pepper directly onto the chicken skin and press in. Place into the oven on the top shelf.
8. After 20mins, turn the vegies to ensure they arn’t sticking and cooking evenly. Turn Chicken legs to crisp up both sides. Place in Fresh Rosemary around the Chicken. Place back in the oven and cook for a further 25mins.
9. 10mins toward the end of the baking, Heat some oil, chilli and and a 1/4 teaspoon of butter in a small saucepan and cook the beans untill bright green and still crisp. Remove from heat.
10. To check the Chicken is cooked, place a skewer into the thick end of the leg and if the juice runs clear, its done. Plate, along with the baked veg and green beans. I also like the serve the baked sprigs of rosemary as the garnish.
Leave a Review
Jeniffer very delicious.