Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 votes
- 1 x packet of fresh fettuchini
- 2-3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 12 x chilli marinated olives
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 bunch fresh flat leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup flaked almonds
- 1 handful grated parmedan cheese
- 1 x chilli to taste
1. boil a saucepan of water with salt to taste. drop in pasta and cook till al dente. drain.
2. while pasta is cooking, heat the olive oil and saute the crushed garlic, cherry tomatoes and the butter on a low heat in a frypan. season to taste.
3. add pasta to garlic, oil and butter.
4. stir through the chilli marinated, feel free to include a little of the marinade juices
5. add in and a large handfull of chopped parsley. combine and a palm full of flaked almonds and a light sprinkling of parmesan cheese.
6.Stir untill fettuchini is coated in to oil and butter. be careful not to damage the fettuchini.
plate, and sprinkle with more parsley, parmesan and a few more almonds.
Serve with your favourite white wine!