Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 votes
- 2 Tbls olive oil
- 1/2 x leek, white part only, thinly diced
- 1/2 tspn minced garlic
- 2 L gluten free chicken stock
- 4 cups pre-cooked chicken, shredded
- 1/2 x brown onion diced
- 1 x potato, chopped
- 1/2 x turnip, chopped
- 1 x parsnip, chopped
- 1 x carrot, diced
- 3 x small celery stalks, diced
- 1 x salt and pepper to taste
Serves: 6-7, Prep: 20-25 mins, Cook: 15-20 mins, + 30-40 mins simmer time
1. Pour the oil into a soup pot, and lightly brown the onion and minced garlic.
2. Add the vegetables and cook until the leek has softened, then add in the stock and chicken pieces.
3. Bring the soup mix to the boil, and then reduce to a simmer for about thirty minutes, or until the vegetables are tender and cooked.
4. Serve hot.
Leave a Review
nice,delicious especially winter time.We love it hot.
:3 Too right! ^_^