Rated 4.5 out of 5 based on 2 votes
- 700 g chicken breast fillets
- 580 g pasta sauce
- 400 g diced tomatoes
- 400 g kidney beans
- 1 tspn caster sugar
- 1 tspn oregano
- 10 x tortilla
- 500 g cheddar cheese
- 400 g refried beans
1. Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
2. Cook the chicken in a frying pan with a little bit of oil.
3. When browned add in Pasta Sauce, Diced Tomatoes, Kidney Beans, Caster Sugar and Oregano.
4. Simmer for 5 minutes or until Sauce is thick.
5. Heat Tortillas in the microwave according to packet instructions.
6. Fill Tortillas with Chicken Sauce from frying pan and fold.
7. Place Tortillas in an oven dish and cover with any left over sauce.
8. Cover with cheese.
9. Cook for 28 minutes on 180 degrees or until golden brown.
10. Serve with Refried Beans if desired.
Leave a Review
cooked this last night and it was damn tasty!!!