Rated 4.75 out of 5 based on 4 votes
- 1 kg chicken thigh fillets(cut to bite size)
- 300 g buttom mushrooms(smaller)
- 200 g kransky(cut 1/2 cm high into circle)
- 2 L carrots(cut 1/2 cm high into circle)
- 2 L red onion(cut into square)
- 3 x red capsicum(cut into bigger square)
- 3 x yellow capsicum(cut into bigger square)
- 3 x green capsicum(cut to bigger square)
- 1 x jar of herb & garlic seasoning
- 200 g hungarian salami(cut into 1/2 cm high circle)
- 1/2 cup oil for fry
- 1 cup water
1)Put the skewers into cold water.Wash chicken meat,drain and put in bowl and season with seasoning
2)Take skewer and go through meat,carrot,capsicum,kransky……bit off everything.
3)In deeper pan heat oil on medium heat and fry the kebabs on all sides until brown,add water and cook for a while until water evaporated.Serve with vegetable salad or potato chips.
Leave a Review
Tasty! (Personally don’t prefer processed meats but it would taste good)
It is mostly everything you have home and use it chicken meat is the best variation,because is quickly cooked and never dry.I am used always thigh fillets.