Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 votes
- 500 g chicken, cut into strips
- 190 g pesto sauce
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 3 cups pasta
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 3 Tbls olive oil
Serves: 3-4, Prep: 5-10 mins, Cook: 20-25 mins
1. Prepare the pasta as per the instructions on the packaging. Once done, reserve 1/2 cup of the liquid from the pasta.
2. Pour the olive oil into the pan and cook the chicken strips, then lower the heat and add the water and pesto and stir it through.
3. Add the sun-dried tomato and pine nuts and stir to combine, then serve mixed through the pasta.
Leave a Review
Nell tomorrow I will cook your pesto pasta.We love it .Thank you for your recipe.
XD Thanks heaps!