Rated 5 out of 5 based on 4 votes
- 2 x chicken breast fillets
- 25 x rice paper
- 2 x large carrots, cut into 10cm strips
- 2 x lebanese cucumber, cut into 10cm strips
- 25 x mint leaves
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 Tbls peanuts, roughly chopped
- 1 Tbls red chilli, chopped
- 3 Tbls water
1. Poach chicken for 10-15 minutes or until cooked through. Set aside to cool. Shred the chicken. Dip 1 rice paper sheet into a bowl of warm water for 30 seconds. Place lettuce, carrots, cucumber and chicken, top with mint. Roll up to enclose. Repeat with the remaining rice paper sheets.
2. To make the dipping sauce, place hoisin, peanuts, chilli and water in a bowl. Mix until combined.
Leave a Review
Couldn’t get enough! 5/5
Love the mint in this – very fresh – looking forward to trying it!
Looks amazing! Making these tonight