Rated 4.83 out of 5 based on 3 votes
- 1 kg chicken thigh fillets(cut into bite size)
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 tspn salt
- 1/4 tspn black pepper
- 4 Tbls butter
- 2 x brown onion(finely chopped)
- 300 g buttom mushrooms (sliced )
- 1 L chicken stock
- 3 Tbls leggo's tomato paste
- 1 Tbls worcestreshire sauce
- 1 cup light sour cream(room temperature )
1)Combine flour,salt and pepper in plastic bag,add meat and coat.
2)In large pan heat half of butter,add meat and cook until meat is brown on all sides.Set aside.
3)In another pan melt the rest of butter,add onions and cook…..5 minutes or until lightly brown.Add mushrooms,stir and cook until mushrooms tender.Add chicken stock,tomatoes paste,worcestershire sauce and bring to boil.Slowly pour over the meat,stir and cook…..5-6 minutes or until sauce start to be thicker.Stir in sour cream,heat through,but don’t boil.Taste and see,if anything need to be added.
4)Serve with cooked pasta.
PS.I always put in bit of red capsicum and something green for nice looking.