Rated 0 out of 5 based on 0 votes
- 500 g fresh brussels sprouts
- 300 g bacon or ham ( cut to small pieces and fry)
- 1-2 clove garlic(crushed)
- 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pinch salt (optional)
- 4 -6 x pieces of chicken thigh
1) Heat non-stick frying pan over medium heat,add bacon or ham(if you fry ham put ….few drops of oil) and fry until oil release.Add garlic and chopped Brussels sprouts,pour in 3/4 cup of water,then cover with lid and cook until water evaporated and Brussels sprouts is soft,but still …..bit crunchy.Season and taste,see,if anything need to be added.( more seasoning)
2)The chicken thigh wash,pat with paper towel and season with chicken salt,put into ovenproof dish and bake in preheated oven on 170 C until nice and golden brown.
3)Serve on a plate with cooked potatoes and Brussels sprouts.
PS.This dish is very easy,cheap,quick and delicious.Everybody love it.