Rated 5 out of 5 based on 3 votes
- 4 -6 x chicken thigh pieces
- 4 -6 pinches chicken salt
- 1 x packet of potato chips
- 1/2 x small head of red cabbage
- 1/2 tspn caraway seeds(very fine grinded )
- 50 ml olive oil
- 1 x red onion, chopped
- 2 cups water ( for cabbage)
- 1/2 - 1 tspn salt (for cabbage)
- 1-2 Tbls sugar(for cabbage)
- 100 ml extra water(for cabbage)
- 1 Tbls heaped of cornflour(for cabbage)
1)The chicken thigh wash,clean and season with chicken salt and put into ovenproof dish and cook until nice and golden.
2)Potato chips cook as directed on a packet.
3)Cabbage cut into strips,meanwhile heat oil on medium heat in pan,add onion and fry until soft.Add cabbage,caraway seeds,stir and cook …1minute.Add salt,lemon juice(for beautiful colour),sugar, stir and you can see colour of cabbage will be change.Then pour in 2 cups of water and cook until cabbage is soft,but still crunchy.When is in still little bit of water,pour in cornflour mixed with 100 ML,make the cabbage thicker.Taste and see,if anything need to be added.
4)Serve on a plate with potato chips and chicken thigh.
Leave a Review
I just cook this yesterday.The red cabbage is really nice colour,when we add lemon juice,but it take me …bit of time to set up taste,because my husband don’t like it when is something to sour.Yes every body different.Thank you for your rating.Good luck in cooking