Rated 5 out of 5 based on 3 votes
- 1 Tbls olive oil
- 500 g chicken mince
- 1 x brown onion (peeled,chopped )
- 1-2 clove garlic(crushed)
- 2 cups chicken or vegetable stock
- 150 g tomato paste
- 1 1/2 cup mixed frozen vegetable(peas,carrot,corn)
- 2 tspn corn flour
- 1 kg packet frozen mashed potato
- 1 cup tasty cheese grated
- 1 cup bacon ( fried )
1)Preheat oven to 200 C/ fan forced 180 C.Heat oil in large frying pan and onion and cook until soft.Add mince and cook until separate and brown,add garlic,bacon and tomato paste.Cook until bubble come,then add stock,vegetable and cornflour mixed with …..bit of water,cook until the mixture thick.Taste and see,if anything need to be added.
2)The frozen mashed potato make as directed on a packed.
3)Spoon the mixture into 1 1/2 cups capacity ovenproof dishes.Cover with mashed potato and sprinkle with ….bit of cheese.Bake for about 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Leave a Review