Rated 4.3 out of 5 based on 5 votes
- 2 Tbls oil
- 250 g pork mince
- 100 g vermicelli noodles
- 100 g bean sprouts
- 1 x onion, chunks
- 1 x long chilli
- 1 x green capsicum, cut into strips
- 1 x carrot, cut into strips
- 250 g green beans, cut into inch size
- 4 x button mushrooms, sliced
- 3 x garlic cloves
- 1 Tbls ginger, crushed
- 1/2 tspn chinese 5 spice
- 2 Tbls oyster sauce
- 1 Tbls fish sauce
- 1 tspn sugar
- 2 x tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 x cucumber, large slices
- 2 x spring onions
- 1 x lemon or lime to serve
1. First place the noodles in a bowl and pour boiling water over them and let them soak for about 5 minutes.
2. Next, prepare the sliced tomatoes and cucumber and set aside for plating.
3. Heat the oil in a wok or large fry pan. Fry off the onion, garlic, ginger and chilli for a minute or so.
4. Add the pork mince and 5 spice and cook until meat is browned, for about 5 minutes.
5. Now add in the mushrooms, capsicum, carrots and green beans. Stir fry until slightly tender.
6. Add in the fish sauce, oyster sauce and sugar and mix in well.
7. Now add in the drained noodles and mix them well also.
8. Take dish off the heat and lastly add in the bean sprouts, and mix them in. I like to add them at the end so they remain a bit of crunch to them.
9. Finally, garnish with spring onions, wedges of lemon/lime and extra sliced chilli if you like. And place the tomato and cucumber around the plated dish. Enjoy!
Leave a Review
looks fresh and yummy, will try it at home