Rated 4 out of 5 based on 3 votes
- 500 g lean beef mince
- 4 x oven potatoes
- 2 x red capsicum
- 8 x tomatoes
- 150 g sweet corn
- 200 g kidney beans
- 200 g white beans
- 1 x onion
- 1 x red hot chili pepper
- 5 cloves garlic
- 100 g blue cheese
- 100 g danish fetta cheese
- 100 g mozzarella cheese
- 1 sprig spring onion
- 100 ml sour cream
(Serves 4 People â€“ Prep time: 30 Min â€“ Cooking time: 60 Min)
Clean the oven potatoes under water and coat the potato surface with oil, sprinkle sea salt and cracked black pepper before wrapping them in aluminium foil.
Pre-heat the oven 250 degrees and place the oven potatoes for an hour. In mean time, we can start with the Chilli Con Carne preparations.
Making the Chilli Con Carne:
1) Take the beef mince meat and place it in a bowl, add:
- Chopper garlic
- Half a red hot chilli pepper
- Ground black pepper
- Crushed sea salt.
Mix the ingredients into the mince meat by folding the beef mince into its self. Add half of the diced onions after the mice meat is well mixed.
2) Fry the meat in high heat and add:
- The second half of the onions
- The second half of the red hot chilli pepper
- Kidney beans and white beans
- Dice tomatoes (four tomatoes)
Let the Chilli Con Carne simmer on low heat for 15 minutes.
Wash the 4 tomatoes and make them hollow by de-seeding them (gutting them). Place soft Danish feta cheese into a bowl and mix blue cheese into it. With the cheese mix, stuff the hollow tomatoes and place a slice of mozzarella cheese on top.
Place the tomatoes into the oven till the mozzarella cheese melts.
Food Assembly and Plating:
1) Once the oven potatoes are ready (they could take an hour to 90 minutes depending on size) remove the aluminium foil, cut the potato in half and add:
- Lump of butter
- Lump of sour cream
And sprinkle spring onions on top of it. Place the cheese stuffed tomato on the side.
Cut the red capsicum in half and de-seeding it. Add the hot Chilli Con Carne into the capsicum.
Leave a Review
Nice looking capsicums!
So many cheeses!