Rated 5 out of 5 based on 3 votes
- 1 kg pork boneless( cut into strips )
- 1 Tbls of oil or lard
- 1 Tbls of cornflour
- 2 L carrots - sliced
- 1 tspn caraway seeds(very fine grinded )
- 2 x red onions (chopped)
- 3 cloves garlic(crushed)
- 1 x knorr aromat seasoning original( iga supermarket )
- 2 pinches of chill powder
- 1 - 2 kg new potatoes
- 3 x stalks green shallots (finely cut for garnish )
1)The potatoes wash,if you want peel the skin or leave on and cook in salty water until soft.Strain and leave aside.
2)In deeper pan heat oil or lard on medium heat,add pork coated with corn flour and cook until the meat is nice and golden.Add carrots and onion,stir and cook until carrots is half cooked,but still crunchy.Add caraway seeds,chilli powder,garlic and cook…..2 -3 minutes.Season with Knorr Aromat Seasoning,stir and taste,if anything need to be added.
3)Serve with new potatoes, garnish with shallots some vegetables salad or gherkin.
PS.This dish is cheap,quick and taste delicious.