Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 votes
- 1 x zucchini
- 1/4 cup gree peas
- 1 pinch fresh or dried chilli
- 1 Tbls olive oil
- 1 tspn butter
- 1 pinch salt flakes to taste
- 1 handful spinach linguini
- 1 x palmful of slivered almonds
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 Tbls grated parmedan cheese
1. Bring salted water to the boil. Add in linguini.
2. Heat oil and butter in a small fry pan. add in garlic, chilli, Zucchini and green peas. cook untill zucchini is soft.
3. Add in a pinch of salt flakes – to taste.
4. Once pastas is cooked, drain and stir through sauteed veg.
5. Delicatly stir in almonds. and serve sprinkled with parmesan.
Leave a Review