Rated 5 out of 5 based on 3 votes
- 24 x store bought tart shells
- 200 g dark chocolate
- 100 ml pouring cream
- 3 x large candy canes
1) Smash the candy canes into tiny pieces.
2) Place chocolate and cream in a pot on the stove and melt together over a low heat. Continuously stir. Once melted/combined, remove from heat and set aside. Allow to cool for 5 minutes.
3) Using a teaspoon, fill the pastry shells with the chocolate ganache.
4) Top with a sprinkle of candy cane crumb
5) Set in fridge for abouttttttt 30 mins or until firm.
Step by step pictures can be found at – http://phoodie.wordpress.com/2012/12/18/phoodies-candy-cane-chocolate-tarts/
Leave a Review
They are so pretty! Great as canapes too!
I have to agree with Gillian. I suck at making pastry! This is a lovely, easy entertaining recipe for the holiday season. Also, as they are bite sized I won’t feel too bad eating them
how manny does this recipe make