Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 votes
- 4 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup pepitas
- 3/4 cups almonds halved
- 1 cup hazelnuts chopped
- 1 cup coconut flakes or dessicated
- 1 cup natural macadamias halved
- 1/2 tspn salt
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 1 tspn vanilla essence
- 1 cup agave syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
1. Preheat oven to 160 degrees Celsius.
2. In a big bowl combine all dry ingredients
3. Melt coconut oil in microwave for about 10 seconds at a time.
4. Combine all wet ingredients with coconut oil.
5. Pour wet ingredients over dry ingredients and mix thoroughly with hands.
6. Spread evenly in a thin layer on a baking tray.
7. Bake on the middle shelf of the oven for 15 minutes. Stir then bake for a further 10 minutes. Check from time to time to make sure your granola doesn’t burn.
8. When it has reached room temperature place it in a jar or brown paper bag and keep in the fridge.
Best served for breakfast or Dessert with Milk or Yogurt!
Leave a Review
Yummy, Yummy, Yummy…. I finished a large jar of it in a week. Loved it as a treat after dinner without any milk.