Rated 5 out of 5 based on 2 votes
- 250 g bittersweet chocolate
- 125 g unsalted butter
- 3 x eggs
- 2 Tbls castor sugar
- 1 tspn vanilla essence
- 3 Tbls plain flour
1. Preheat oven to 200°C. Grease 6 half cup moulds and set aside.
2. Melt chocolate and butter until consistency is smooth.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk eggs, sugar and vanilla until the mixture is frothy.
4. Sift flour into the egg mixture and fold into the mixture.
5. Add the chocolate mix to the egg mixture and mix well.
6. Pour into moulds and let sit in the fridge for 2 hours.
7. Cook in a 200°C for 10 minutes