Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 votes
- 200 g dark chocolate
- 250 g butter
- 1 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 4 x eggs
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 1 1/4 cup plain flour
- 1/4 tspn baking powder
- 100 g mars bars
1. Preheat oven to 160°C.
2. Melt butter and broken up chocolate in a bowl over boiling water in a saucepan until smooth.
3. Place sugar, eggs, sifted cocoa, sifted flour and baking powder in a bowl and mix until combined.
4. Pour melted mixture into mixing bowl and stir until combined.
5. Pour into large rectangular slice tin or tray that has been greased and lined with baking paper.
6. Cut Mars Bar into cubes (approx 1cm x1cmx1cm) and stud these evenly into mixture.
7. Then bake for 30 mins or until cooked through.
Leave a Review
Samantha, you are the evil queen of baked treats! These look devilishly good.