Rated 5 out of 5 based on 3 votes
- 300 g icing sugar
- 3 - 4 x white eggs(lightly whisked )
- 100 g plain biscuits (very fine crushed )
- 300 g coconut (very fine shredded )
- 1/2 x sweetened condensed milk
- 100 g unsalted butter( room temperature )
- 4 Tbls extra icing sugar
- 1 Tbls brown caribian rum essence or normal rum essence
- 1 x extra round biscuits( for bottom for bee hives)
- 100 g plain biscuits very fine grated
1)In bowl mix together sugar,coconut and white eggs,make dough.
2)In another bowl mix butter,sugar,condensed milk,grated biscuits and rum essence for filling the bee hives.
3)Take 1 tbsp of dough,cover with icing sugar ,make a ball and put in shot glass ( for liquer ),with your finger make a hole in middle and fill up with filling.Then put round biscuit on bottom and press properly.
1)1/2 tin of condensed sweetened milk
100 g unsalted butter
4 Tbsp. icing sugar
1 Tbspn rum essence(Caribia – Rum -Essence )
Mix all together.
1)Put to each hive one tspn of filling.