Rated 5 out of 5 based on 4 votes
- 250 g raw carrots(very fine grated on grater )
- 250 g caster sugar
- 50 g grinded walnuts ( very fine in grinder )
- 1 x lenon(skin grated from- very fine)
- 1 x juice from same lemon
- 1 x packet of hazelnuts seed
1)Very fine grated carrots put to saucepan add sugar and cook on medium heat ,stir and make smooth paste.Cool add walnuts,lemon skin and juice and make mixture.Create small balls.
2)Take one hazelnut seed and put in to each ball.Put to fridge and cool.
PS.Kids will love this.
Leave a Review
Dear Anna, I cooked this today and it was a hit! I used almond meal instead of ground hazelnuts. It was so good that people were asking me for the recipe
LOUISE THAT IS REALLY YUMMY AND DELICIOUS.I HAVE ANOTHER CHOCOLATE BALLS RECIPE,BUT YOU HAVE TO ADD IN CARIBIA – RUM ESSENCE.WHEN YOU USE THIS ESSENCE YOU WILL BE SURPRISE.THAT IS MOUTHWATERING AND ALL YOUR FRIENDS WILL ASK YOU FOR RECIPE. HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY.