Rated 3.92 out of 5 based on 6 votes
- 180 g grinded walnuts ( very fine in grinder )
- 120 g caster sugar
- 100 g unsalted butter( room temperature )
- 130 g plain flour
- 140 g grinded walnuts ( very fine in grinder )
- 160 g caster sugar
- 160 g extra unsalted butter (room temperature
- 2 x eggs(lightly beaten just with fork) )
- 2 x skin from lemon (grind )
- 2 x from same lemon juice
- 1-2 Tbls rum essence
- 12 tspn caster sugar( extra for chocolate sauce )
- 2 Tbls water ( for chocolate sauce )
- 2 Tbls cocoa powder
- 80 g unsalted butter ( for chocolate sauce )
1)In bowl mix together,flour,butter,sugar,walnuts and make a dough.
2)Take walnuts shapes and fill with dough (1 tspn of dough ),press and create walnut shape.Put on baking tray and bake in oven on 160 C until lightly gold.Cool and with finger slide out off the shape.(walnut)Next day fill them with filling mixture.
1)In bowl mix together walnuts,caster sugar,butter,eggs,skin from lemons and rum essence and make mixture.Take walnut and fill with mixture and stick with second walnut.Gently press together.When you have all done dip each one in chocolate sauce and put to fridge to cool it.
1)In saucepan melt butter on medium heat add sugar,stir and add water and cocoa.Cook until you get smooth sauce.
PS.This will melted in your mouth,because is so yummy,delicious,soft etc…..
It take a little work,but it’s worth it.
Leave a Review
Will definately try these..
Anna the cookies(walnuts)the are mouth melting christmas cookies.
Where did you buy the cookie moulds
The cookie moulds are from Czech republic.Try to buy online from Czech republic.Good luck and happy New year.