Rated 5 out of 5 based on 4 votes
- 1 x whole chicken (2.5 kg )
- 3/4 cups olive oil mixed with herbs and garlic seasoning
- 1 Tbls herbs & garlic seasoning ( from iga supermarket )
- 1 x brown onion(finely chopped)
- 2 Tbls olive oil
- 2 Tbls parsley(very fine chopped )
- 200 g bread roll ( cut to very small cubes )
- 2 x eggs(lightly beaten just with fork) )
- 150 ml chicken stock
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1/2 tspn salt
- 1 Tbls garlic(crushed)
- 1/2 cup pork mince
- 1/2 cup beef mince
- 2 x european style sausages kransky (cut to small pieces)
1)In pan heat oil on medium heat,add onion and fry it until lightly gold add stock,parsley and bread – rolls and stir.
2)Take off from stove and add garlic,kransky,eggs,mince and season with salt and pepper.If you can taste,but don’t eat.See,if anything need to be added.
3)The chicken wash,pat and dry.Put the stuffing inside and with skewer secure the cavity.Put into large baking pan wire and place the chicken on.Brush all over with oil mixed with herbs.
4)Bake on 160 C approximately 2.5 hour.Between baking brush the chicken with mixed herbs oil.Serve with your favoured vegetables,potato chips and home made gravy.
PS.This stuffing you can bake as just that,and serve with potatoes and vegetables.
Leave a Review
This sounds tasty and looks very appetising!
Thank you Linda.It is really very nice.