Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 votes
- 1 1/2 cup lite coconut milk
- 1 cup coconut, desiccated
- 1 1/2 cup wholemeal spelt flour (* you can substitute with wholemeal flour)
- 1 1/2 tspn baking powder
- 1/2 tspn baking soda
- 1/2 cup honey, warmed until runny
- 1 x egg
- 1 tspn vanilla essence
- 1 tspn coconut essence *optional
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup macadamia roughly chopped
Preheat oven to 175 degrees. Prepare muffin tins with patty cake papers.
In a large bowl combine all dry ingredients, sifting flour and baking powder & soda together.
In a small bowl place the egg, roughly beaten, coconut milk, honey, and essence and mix to combine.
Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and add the blueberries and macadamias to the mixture. Mix until combined and place spoonful of the mixture into prepared patty papers. Place in the oven and cook for 15-20 minutes or a skewer comes out clean.