Rated 5 out of 5 based on 3 votes
- 400 ml coconut cream
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 Tbls vanilla extract
- 1.5 tspn powdered gelatin
- 2 Tbls cold water
- 4.5 x limes, juiced (for syrup)
- 3/4 cups caster sugar (for syrup)
- 3/4 tspn lime zest (for syrup)
Serves: 5, Prep: 30 mins, Chill: 4hrs
1. Sprinkle the gelatine over the cold water in a small bowl and set aside.
2. Over low heat, combine the coconut cream, sugar and vanilla until the sugar has dissolved.
3. Bring mix to the boil and remove from the heat.
4. Remove up to 1/4 cup worth of the coconut mix and whisk it into the gelatin.
5. Return the gelatin-coconut mix to the main mix and stir to combine.
6. Pour into cups, moulds or ramekins and refrigerate for 4 hrs.
7. Prepare the syrup close to serving time by combining the zest, juice and caster sugar in a saucepan over low heat until the sugar dissolves.
8. Bring to the boil and stir until the mixture has a syrupy consistency, and then remove from the heat and allow to cool slightly.
9. Pour the warmed syrup over the puddings and serve.
Leave a Review
Again… YUM YUM! These look fantastic
Thanks so much!
Thank you so much! I love your recipes as well!
My husband loved this – YUM!