Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 votes
- 400 ml light coconut milk
- 400 ml reduced fat milk
- 1/4 cup natvia or fruit sugar or caster sugar
- 1/4 cup red quinoa (cooked)
- 1/4 cup white quiinoa (cooked)
1. Place the coconut milk, milk and sugar in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Bring to the boil. Stir in rice and cover. Reduce heat to low. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 25-30 minutes or until the rice is tender and the mixture is creamy. Stir in the quinoa and cook for two minutes or until heated through. Set aside to cool. Divide coconut rice among serving bowls. Serve with your favorite fruit. Drizzle with honey.
Leave a Review
Sarah I never cook the quinoa so I have to try and make this.Thank you again for the recipe.