Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 votes
- 750 ml coconut milk, full fat
- 1 cup arborio rice
- 1.5 Tbls pure vanilla extract
- 3 Tbls white sugar
- 1 tspn ground cinnamon, for topping
- 1/2 cup toasted coconut flakes, alternative topping to cinnamon
- 1/3 cup raisins (optional)
Serves: 4, Prep: 5 mins, Cook: up to 20 mins
1. Put the rice and coconut milk in a medium saucepan and bring to the boil, stirring continuously.
2. Reduce the heat, add the sugar and vanilla extract, and simmer while stirring.
3. Once the grains of rice have become swollen and soft the rice pudding is ready. If you’re using raisins then add them now.
4. Serve hot, topped with toasted coconut flakes, or serve chilled, topped with ground cinnamon.
Leave a Review
Thank you so much! ^_^
We have something similar..I bet they tasted great!