Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 votes
- 150 g coconut,shredded
- 150 g plain flour
- 150 g unsalted butter,room temperature
- 150 g icing sugar
- 1 x eggs ( room temperature )
- 2 cups extra icing sugar
- 2 x sachets vanilla sugar ( 8 g )
1) Sift flour into a bowl and add coconut,butter,icing sugar and egg,make dough.
2) Take little bit of dough and fill the mould with that.Put on baking tray and bake in preheated oven on 170 C for about 15 minutes or until lightly brown.
3) Dust them with little bit icing sugar mixed with vanilla sugar.
PS.All cookies you can keep in freezer for at lease one year and nothing happen.