Rated 0 out of 5 based on 0 votes
- 1 kg washed and diced tomatoes
- 1 x big union chopped
- 1 x washed and chopped zucchini
- 4 x cloves of garlic
- 100 g fresh oregano leafs or 150 ml dried oregano leafs
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1 tspn salt and pepper (or add to tase)
- 4 Tbls thick creamy bulgarian yoghurt
Serves 4 people
Wash the tomatoes and the courgettes and chop them in large dices.
Frye the chopped unions and the garlic cloves in the oil. When getting colour add the diced unpeeled Zucchinis stir well. Add after 5 minutes the diced tomatoes, salt and pepper. Cook for 20 minutes. Add the sweet chilisaus, and the oregano leafs, stir and take off the fire. Mix well untill homogenious with a handmixer and leave to cool under the lid. When cool leave overnight in the fridge. Serve cool with a big tablespoon of thick creamy Bulgarian yoghurt!