Rated 4.97 out of 5 based on 15 votes
- 3 x medium potatoes peeled and diced small
- 3 Tbls butter
- 2 Tbls flour
- 2 cups milk plus 2 additional tablespoons
- 1 Tbls green onion chopped fine
- 1 cup medium cooked shrimp
- 1 cup cooked crab meat
- 2/3 cups mozzarella cheese
1. Place your peeled and diced potatoes in a pot of salted water and boil 8 to 10 minutes until done drained completely and milk and 1 tablespoon of butter mash well cover and set aside.
2. Next in a sauce pan add the remaining 2 tablespoon of butter and melt on medium heat until melted then add 2 tablespoons of flour whisk for about 30 second to start to cook the flour and create a paste ones you have a smooth paste add slowly while whisking the 2 cups of milk keep whisking until it thickens and forms a nice white sauce.
3. Next add to the sauce shrimp, crab meat and green onion mix well and pour into ramekins.
4. Next fill up your piping bag with your mash potatoes and pipe around the rim and go around three times to create a border to keep filling from boiling out of the ramekins. Top each with mozzarella cheese broil in oven 3 to 5 minutes or until top is slightly golden brown.
5. Garnish with parsley! Bon Appétit!
Leave a Review
Josee , your recipe look awesome!! I love it!!
Joseee Jossseee! You did it again!! xoxo
mmmmmmm so yummy!
This looks like Yum!!!
love this recipe! gotta make this real soon. thanks for sharing. sw☺
All of my favorites in one yummy recipe!!!!
Looks and Sounds So Delicious!! Love All These Flavors
josee such a easy and yummy recipe, just awesome
Yum, awesome and delicious!!
This is so amazing!! Will go great with anything- yummmmmy