Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 votes
- 300 g crab meat
- 6 x eggs
- 2 Tbls snipped chives
- 1 x brown onion, chopped
- 1 Tbls lemon pepper
- 75 g herb butter
- 1 pinch salt (or to taste)
1. In a bowl, combine all ingredients except for herb butter. Mix well.
2. Melt butter over medium heat in a non-stick frying pan or skillet.
3. Pour egg mixture into pan. Cook for 8-10 minutes or until bottom is brown and egg mixture is almost set.
4. Remove pan from heat. To finish off, place pan under a preheated grill until top is brown and omelette is thoroughly cooked.
5. Fold omelette, slice in wedges and place on serving plates.
6. Serve with mixed leaf salad and lemon wedges.
This is good for brunch or light meal. For an extra kick, try adding a dash of cayenne pepper to the egg mixture before cooking.
If using canned crab meat, drain well before adding to the egg mixture.
Leave a Review
This looks and sounds amazing! I’m going to have to give it a try i think