Rated 0 out of 5 based on 0 votes
- 6 x crayfish/lobster
- 100 ml lime juice
- 150 g butter (cubed)
- 1.5 tspn chopped chives
1. Cut down underside of tail to remove lobster meat from shell. You can either cut it in half ,and leave whole, or slice into medallions.
2. Place lime juice in small saucepan and bring slowly to the boil over low heat.
3. Using a wire whisk add butter cube by cube until all are melted.
4. Add chives and combine well.
5. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
6. Arrange salad ingredients of choice on plate and add lobster.
7. Drizzle with lime butter and serve immediately.