Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 votes
- 4 x 1,5 cm thick sliced firm tofu
- 4 small cloves fresh grated garlic - 1 for each slice
- 2 tspn caraway seeds --- 1/2 tsp for each slice
- 1 x broccoli head - cut in small piedes
- 2 x slices pumpkin of your choice - cubed
- 2 x carrots - cut in pieces
- 1/2 tspn rosemary
- 1/2 tspn seasalt
- 1 splash olive oil
- 1 cup tofutti better then cream cheese - available at woolies & organic/vegan stores
- 3 slices x roasted capsicum - pickled in garlic and oil from coles
- 1 small clove garlic
- 1 splash linseed oil (or olive oil)
- 1/2 x a small red capsicum - fine cubed
- 1 bunch chives, chopped
- 1 small bunch fresh parsley - chopped
- 1 pinch smoked paprika powder
- 1 pinch chilli powder
- 2 big x potatoes
This dish is pretty simple to make. Just wrap 2 big potatoe’s into foil and put into the preheated oven. Do that as first step because the potato will need the most time! In the meantime prepare the veggies. I used broccoli, carrot and pumpkin. The broccoli was such a delight — so cripsy and full of flavour. I just mixed all veggies with some olive oil, seasalt and a little sprinkle of rosemary. Add the veggies into an oven dish and after the potatoe’s baked 15 min in the oven, add the veggies Now prepare the tofu. I cut a firm tofu in 1,5 cm thick slices, sprinkled olive oil on top and also topped it with grated garlic. I used one clove for each slice. So if you love garlic … this is it! To finish it sprinkle caraway seeds and seasalt on top and also add it into the oven. You are finish now … you only need to wait until everything is done. The tofu needs approx 20min until golden brown and crispy. The veggies need approx15-20 min.
The capsicum cheese!
I used 1cup of Tofutti better than cream cheese, the juice of half a lemon, 1 splash linseed oil, 3 slices of pickled (in oil) red roasted capsium, 1 small clove of garlic, red capsicum – 1 bunch fine cubed, fresh chives and fresh parsley – chopped. Just mix all together in a bowl and season with salt, a little bit of smoked paprika, chili powder and sweet paprika powder.
Leave a Review
Definitely I will make it.Angela than you for the recipe.
Thanks Anna – I hope you love it like we do
Let me know how it went