Rated 4.83 out of 5 based on 3 votes
- 2 x sustainably farmed salmon fillets
- 100 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 80 ml white balsamic
- 1 x garlic clove, crushed
- 2 Tbls capers, roughly chopped
- 2 Tbls flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1 Tbls dill, finely chopped
Place 80mL olive oil, white balsamic, capers, garlic, parsley and dill in a bowl and whisk until combined thoroughly.
Coat salmon fillets in remaining olive oil, rub salt & pepper into the skin. Heat a non stick fry pan on a high heat. Pan-fry salmon skin side down for 3-4 minutes or until skin is crispy. Turn fillets and cook for a further 2 minutes.
Transfer to a plate and drizzle with dressing. Serve with steamed chat potatoes & green beans. Alternatively this dressing is great with tuna or over grilled fresh asparagus.
Leave a Review
Perfect balance of flavours and So easy to make.
Tender and moist a very delicious treat
So easy and so healthy! Yummo!
I am thinking the same … that skin looks like a triumph!