Rated 4.5 out of 5 based on 2 votes
- 250 g softened butter
- 1 tspn vanilla extract
- 3/4 cups castor sugar
- 3/4 cups firmly packed brown sugar (165g)
- 1 x egg
- 2 1/4 cups plain flour (335g)
- 1 tspn bi carb soda
- 375 g mixed milk/dark/white choc bits
1) Pre heat over to 180*C. Line baking trays with baking paper.
2) Beat butter, vanilla, sugars and egg into a small bowl (this will help to combine the ingredients better) with electric mixer until light and fluffy. Now transfer to a large bowl, stir in sifted flour and bi carb soda slowly. Stir in choc bits and refrigerate (if you can be bothered) for 1 hour.
3) Roll up in your hands even balls of the mixture.. about the size of a tablespoon. Place the balls on the baking tray with a good 3cm distance apart. Squish ball down flat with fork.
4) Bake for around 12-14mins or until golden brown. Cool cookies on trays.
Chocolate may be replaced with nuts or other types of chocolate.
Leave a Review