Rated 4.83 out of 5 based on 3 votes
- 2-3 cups fresh cooked lentils
- 1 x grated carrot
- 2 x fresh spring onion - sliced
- 1 clove garlic - grated
- 1/2 x red or green capsicum - cubed
- 1 tspn ground cummin
- 1 tspn curry powder
- 1/2 tspn ground coriander
- 1 splash apple cider vinegar
- 1 generous splash soy sauce
This is a very simple salad. I love to have it like it is or also as sidedish for veggie sausages or schnitzel. Lentils are a perfect source of protein!
I love to use fresh cooked lentils instead lentils out of a tin. So I cooked some and used 2-3 cups of it. I prepared the spring onions and capsicum and simply mixed all ingredients together in a salad bowl.
When ready give it a rest in the fridge — it tastes perfect when you prepare it a day ahead!
Leave a Review
Angela I will make this salad tomorrow.Thank you for beautiful recipe.