Rated 0 out of 5 based on 0 votes
- 1 x sachet of continental curried sausages base
- 8 x beef & garlic sausages
- 1 x brown onion (peeled,chopped )
- 2 x carrots
- 2 Tbls tomato sauce
- 1 Tbls olive oil
- 300 ml uncooked rice
- 1 tspn of vegeta seasoning
- 1/4 tspn turmeric seasoning ( for colour for rice )
1) Heat oil in frying pan over medium heat add sausages and cook them until golden brown.Leave aside.in same pan cook sliced onion and sliced carrot until soft,but still crunchy.
2) Combine the recipe base with 310ml water and tomato sauce,add to saucepan,add sliced sausages and cook until boil.Taste and see,if anything need to be added.
3) The rice put into rice cooker,add enough water,vegeta and turmeric and cook until soft,then serve on a plate with sausages mixture.