Rated 0 out of 5 based on 0 votes
- 1 x large can of coconut cream
- 1 tspn vanilla extract
- 1 tspn liquid sweetener (optional)
Yield: Depends on the size of the can, Prep: Chilling overnight plus 5 mins whipping, total: 24hrs plus
1. Chill the can of coconut cream overnight.
2. Put a mixing bowl in the freezer to chill, and then remove the excess liquid from the can so that only the solidified coconut cream remains.
3. Place the solidified cream into the mixing bowl and whip on medium/high speed until firm peaks form.
4. Add the vanilla and the sweetener and whip again until combined.
5. Serve atop fresh fruit, patries, etc.
Leave a Review
I don’t think coconut cream will whip like the solidified fat from the coconut milk will, because regular cream itself is mostly fat. So that might not work. And it really does thicken like regular cream. ^_^ I couldn’t believe it myself the first time I made it.
P.S. Thank you for the suggestion to try coconut cream instead. I’ve since experimented and altered my recipe. ^_^