Rated 5 out of 5 based on 3 votes
- 130 g unsalted butter
- 130 g dark chocolate chopped
- 2 x large free range eggs
- 1 cup castor sugar
- 110 g plain flour or gluten free flour
- 3 Tbls treacle
- 130 g macadamia nuts, roasted and chopped
1. Preheat oven to 150c. Line a baking tin with baking paper.
2. Heat butter in a saucepan over low heat, once melted remove from heat and stir in chocolate until the mixture is smooth. Allow to cool.
3. Using an electric mixer beat eggs and sugar until thick and creamy. Next fold in the chocolate mixture. Then add treacle, sifted flour, salt and macadamia nuts. Mix until combined.
4. Pour mixture into the baking tin and bake for 50mins or until cooked. Cool, cut and serve. Perfect with a generous spoonful of creme fraiche.
Leave a Review
These look amazeballs! I am definitely going to give them a go!
Macadamias! My FAVE nuts! Yummmmmm!